It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition attackers _ (Socialite Striker in VO) _ for the TFT set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When leaving on the attacking star composition?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
- Information on the TFT Set 6.5 Setting Features
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Information on the TFT Set 6.5 Setting Features
Positioning Champions on the tray
When leaving on the attacking star composition?
The Compo wants to abuse the attacking star synergy present on Gnar. So necessarily, you will need to find, as well as other units with these traits. And above all, you need objects to feed your carry, ierelia.
The stars point to the spotlight on a point of the battlefield. The unit that stands under the lights of the projectors at the beginning of the fight gains unique bonuses.
_ (1) 15% Additional damage
(2) 3 Mana per second
(3) 30% omnivampirism_
_ (5) All bonuses are doubled_
The attackers earn bonus attack damage.
_ (2) + 30 AD
(4) + 65 AD
(6) + 110 AD_
The justickers stop enemies at the beginning of the fight, which excludes them for 5 seconds or until it lost 40% of its PV.
_ (2) Stop the enemy with the most PV
(4) Stop the enemy who inflicted the most damage during his previous fight_
At the beginning of the fight, a number of incomplete components of the ferraler champions is transformed into full object the time of the fight. In addition, the rail champions won a shield that increases for each object equipped in your army.
_ (2) 1 incomplete component, 20 PV
(4) 3 incomplete components, 35 PV
(6) All incomplete components. 60 pv_
The innovators build a mechanical companion who accompanies them to combat.
_ (3) mechanical scarab
(5) Mechanical Bear
(7) Mechanical Dragon_
start of part
How to play the composition?
• The composition is a display of synergies to exploit maximum IRELIA and VI .
• Pay attention to the placement of the box Vedette , and adapt. Since you have 3 star in the compo, the buff is extremely powerful and one of your Carrys will have to be on permanently. Nevertheless, this makes your placement predictable, so plan to protect yourself from assassins or blitz.
• Apart from the heart of stars and Irelia, you have the flexibility available. The variant presented here integrates Jayce and Ekko for justicier and innovative, but you can insert more attackers as needed. Or simply replace Jayce by Sejuani if you never find it.
• There are in the compo a lot of 4 or more units that are vital to you. So you quickly have to go to level 8 and do not lose time. Do not attempt to be fanciful at the beginning of the game, opt for a strong board that will not make you lose too much PV.