While Techland’s last sequel puts a great emphasis on storytelling along a fleshy campaign for a player (as we highlight in our review), it is the cooperative multiplayer who longs for many series fanatics. They will remember with love the original. So do not surprise you want to start immediately and play with friends. The question, however, is if the Dying Light 2 multiplatform game is supported. This is what you need to know.
DING LIGHT 2 IS MULTIPLATE IN DYING LIGHT 2? Answered
Unfortunately, Dying Light 2 does not support the cross game between the three platforms in which it is available: PLAYSTATION, XBOX and PC. For those who play the game on the PC, for example, they will not be able to play with their console friends. Those with PlayStation can not share the post-apocalypse with the Xbox players.
In fact, you can not play with friends who have another generation of consoles. PS4 and PS5 players have completely different multiplayer ecosystems and there is no crossing.
Now, Techland has promised five years of post-launch support for Dying Light 2 after the launch, so there are many chances that the function reaches the game at some point. If something changes, we will make sure to let you know.
For now, that’s all you need to know about if there is multiplatform game in dying light 2. **** To get more tips, tricks and guides, go to our next wiki, look for Emagtrends or see more of our Coverage on the game below.
- 8 things to do first in Dying Light 2
- Review of Dying Light 2 – Post-Apocalyptic Emotions
- The gameplay of the Dying Light 2 ‘Old-Gen’ console is shown in a new trailer
- Dying Light Environmental Art Director talks about street art, graphic design and immersion in construction
- Dying Light 2 comes with free state-of-the-art updates, but without Cross-Play / Cross-Gen at Launch