One of the games that makes the Grind to Gear with a fun and grippy gunplay entertaining, the MMO Lotshooter Destiny 2 of Bungie. On 22.02.2022, the release of the new extension is the witch king , and veterans among the keepers already know what that means for them: The Grind wants be on! Because with a hex king, of course, the PowerLevel is increased, the Destiny equivalent to the Gearscores and armor values of common online role-playing games like WoW and New World. Here we have the details what to expect.
How does Powerlevel in Destiny 2 work?
There are a few mechanics that regulate the PowerLevel in Destiny 2. We summarize this briefly:
- The Basic Level (Floor) Power is the slightest powerlevel value that can offer a piece of equipment and drops for freshly started characters.
- The Soft Cap is the point in the PowerLevel Game, where no longer automatically every equipment has an upgrade for you. Upgrade you will receive from activities that reward you with powerful equipment.
- The Power Cap is the point in the PowerLevel Game, where powerful equipment is no longer enough to increase your PowerLevel. You then needs leader equipments that give it for various activities to the reward. Artifact Power is not included for the PowerLevel calculation.
- The Hard Cap is the point in the PowerLevel Game describing the upper limit of the current PowerLevel. Artifact Power is not included for the PowerLevel calculation.
PowerLevel in the witch king
After we have explained the basic principle, we now tell you how the different boundaries are moving with the release of the hex king on February 22, 2022.
- Floor: lies with season of the lost (season 15, beyond light) at 1,100 power and is raised from Season 16 (the witch king) to 1,350 power. All characters will then start from 22.02.2022 with this PowerLevel.
- Soft Cap: lies with season of the lost (season 15, beyond light) at 1,270 power and will be raised from season 16 (the witch king) to 1,500 power
- Power Cap: lies with season of the lost (season 15, beyond light) at 1.320 power and will be raised from season 16 (the witch king) to 1,550 power
- Hard Cap: lies with season of the lost (season 15, beyond light) at 1.330 Power and will be raised from Season 16 (the witch king) to 1,560 power
By the way: You will always see the Maximum PowerLevel in the Paperdoll of your character, which not only draws your average Powerlevel from the equipment, but also the level of artifact with in the calculation reinholt. So it comes about it, for example, that you should reach Powerlevel 1,350 for Grandmaster activities. In the future, the value will then be with the first season of Destiny 2 (Buy Now 23,89 €): The witch king probably at 1,580.